Sea Foam Motel in North Carolina gives you a welcome, friendly experience with amazing beach view. However, we have certain policies we ask of our guests.
Click a policy for details
- Check-in: 4:00 P.M. Check-out: 11:00 A.M.
- As a service to our guests we allow earlier Check-in if the room is ready at no additional charge and can text guests when their room is available. Please understand that early check-in is not always possible, particularly during busy periods.
- A lost key charge of $10.00 will be charged after checkout for any keys not returned upon departure.
- 5 Person Maximum per room (2 beds), 3 person (single King bed)
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Children age 11 and under stay for free.
- There is an additional charge of $10.00 per night, per guest, age 12 and over.
- Deposit: 50%, at time of reservation.
- A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for all other reservations.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Deposit Refunds:
*In-Season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day) - Cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to the arrival date are subject to loss of deposit.
*All Other Times: Cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival date are subject to loss of deposit (maximum of single night rental).
- Pet-Friendly Rooms are only available by calling the motel directly at 252-441-7320 and requesting a designated Pet-Friendly room.
- There is an additional charge of $10/night per pet.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- You agree to dispose of pet waste appropriately.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, there is a no-bark policy. If violated, you may be asked to place your pet in a kennel or make other arrangements.
- If you are found to have a pet in any Non-Pet room, you will be asked to leave without refund and there will be up to a $300 pet cleaning fee charged.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times outside their rooms and are not allowed in motel Lobby or Pool area.
- In accordance with North Carolina State Law, Sea Foam Motel is a non-smoking motel.
- A $250.00 fine will be charged, after checkout, to anyone smoking any substance in their room.
- Smoking is allowed outside. Please dispose of your cigarette butts appropriately.
- Please close balcony door to room when smoking on balcony to prevent smoke from entering your room.
- Possessing or smoking cannabis is against the law in North Carolina.
- There is no in-room housekeeping.
- If you need additional towels or amenities please call or stop by the Front Desk by 2 pm.
- Pool opens at 9:00 A.M. Closing varies with available daylight to allow for evening maintenance.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers are permitted at the pool.
- No pets are permitted inside the pool fence.
- Please obey posted rule regulations.
- Shuffleboard equipment and Corn Hole Bags are available outside the office door.
Management reserves the right to insist on basic standards of conduct.
- Should the motel receive complaints of excessive noise or other disturbances, the offending party will receive a warning. If the disturbance continues, the offending party will be asked to leave the motel without a refund.
- We strive to establish a family-friendly environment where everybody is treated with respect. If guests demonstrate hostile or other unacceptable behavior towards other guests or motel staff, they will have to leave the property without a refund.
Note, you need a fish permit to fish the beach area in North Carolina.
- A fish cleaning station is provided for your use behind the dumpster located near the exit.
- Please do not clean fish in room or store bait in refrigerator.