Sea Foam Motel in North Carolina gives you a welcome, friendly experience with amazing beach view. However, we have certain policies we ask of our guests.
Click a policy for details
- Check-in: 4:00 P.M. Check-out: 11:00 A.M.
- As a service to our guests we allow earlier Check-in if the room is ready at no additional charge and can text guests when their room is available. Please understand that early check-in is not always possible, particularly during busy periods.
- A lost key charge of $10.00 will be charged after checkout for any keys not returned upon departure.
- 5 Person Maximum per room (Excluding Cottages)
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Children age 11 and under stay for free.
- There is an additional charge of $10.00 per night, per guest, age 12 and over.
- Deposit: 50%, at time of reservation.
- A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for all other reservations.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Deposit Refunds:
*In-Season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day) - Cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to the arrival date are subject to loss of deposit. (Deposit may be moved forward one time for reservations canceled between 2 and 3 weeks prior to arrival date. New date to be determined within 30 days)
*All Other Times: Cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival date are subject to loss of deposit (maximum of single night rental. Deposit may be moved forward one time).
- Pet-Friendly Rooms are only available by calling the motel directly at 252-441-7320 and requesting a designated Pet-Friendly room.
- There is an additional charge of $10/night per pet.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, there is a no-bark policy. If violated, you may be asked to place your pet in a kennel or make other arrangements.
- If you are found to have a pet in any Non-Pet room, you will be asked to leave without refund and there will be a $300 pet cleaning fee charged.
- Please dispose of pet waste appropriately.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times outside their rooms and are not allowed in motel Lobby or Pool area.
- In accordance with North Carolina State Law, Sea Foam Motel is a non-smoking motel.
- A $250.00 fine will be charged, after checkout, to anyone smoking any substance in their room.
- Smoking is allowed outside. Please dispose of your cigarette butts accordingly.
- Please close balcony door to room when smoking on balcony to prevent smoke from entering your room.
- There is no in-room housekeeping.
- If you need additional towels or amenities please call or stop by the Front Desk by 2 pm.
- Pool hours are 9:00 A.M to dusk but may close earlier as needed for maintenance.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers permitted at the pool.
- Please obey posted rule regulations.
- Shuffleboard equipment and Corn Hole Bags may be signed out in the office.
- Please return equipment to the office when you are finished using these items to prevent a lost fee charged to your account.
Management reserves the right to insist on basic standards of conduct.
- Should the motel receive complaints of excessive noise or other disturbances, the offending party will receive a warning. If the disturbance continues, the offending party will be asked to leave the motel without a refund.
- We strive to establish a family-friendly environment where everybody is treated with respect. If guests demonstrate hostile or other unacceptable behavior towards other guests or motel staff, they will have to leave the property without a refund.
Note, you need a fish permit to fish the beach area in North Carolina.
- A fish cleaning station is provided for your use behind the dumpster located near the exit.
- Please do not clean fish in room or store bait in refrigerator.